prettyPhoto is a jQuery based lightbox clone. Not only does it support images, it also add support for videos, flash, YouTube, iFrame. It's a full blown media modal box.
- Provides formatter for Image module
- Provides formatter for YouTube Field module
- Provides formatter for Entity reference module
- Provides formatter for Link module
- Ability to customize modal window with template files
- Deeplinking: Every time a prettyPhoto window is opened, the url will be updated. That means that you will be able to share a link to a specific picture
- Social sharing tools: These tools in conjonction with the deeplinking feature, allow you to share specific prettyPhoto picture all over the social web
- Skin and Animation Configuration
- Slideshow Capability
- Fancy pre-loader and transition when you click on the image
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- Download prettyPhoto v3.x from https://github.com/scaron/prettyphoto
- Uncompress the downloaded file (jQuery prettyPhoto plugin), and copy the "js" and "css" folders into "/sites/all/libraries/jquery.prettyPhoto" folder.
- Install prettyphoto_formatter module as described here: Installing modules (Drupal 7)
- View the status report at admin/reports/status to check that prettyPhoto is installed correctly.
- Visit admin/config/media/prettyphoto-formatters to adjust the settings
- Select a prettyphoto formatter in field display settings